• Handle the tenant selection process.
• Set up and explain the Lease Agreement.
• Make tenants and landlords aware of their rights and responsibilities.
• Carry out two property inspections each year for every property.
• Prepare lease documentation to your specific requirements.
• Pay your outgoings, including council rates, water rates, strata levies gardening maintenance, etc.
• We use a team of qualified, competent and honest trades people for property maintenance.
• Provide unbiased and accurate property appraisals by an experienced real estate professional.
• Provide you a monthly rental statement and if required a full years financial statement.